Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Git Ready For The Big Payback!


As many of you know, last Spring at S.P.A.C.E., I met Robert Swinton whose comic "Blow" literally blew me away (every pun intended). "Blow" features the no-nonsense life and times of professional clean-up man and jazz trumpeteer Big 'Fro Brown. Thanks to the internet, over the past few months, Robert and I have gotten to be pretty good friends. Good enough that he has trusted me to share his dream. He and I have begun collaborating on a Big 'Fro story to be published later. If you haven't checked out Big 'Fro or Robert Swinton, first of all shame on you, secondly, go to my "friends" page and give him a look. The Big 'Fro story is still in its infancy, but keep it here, suckers, for all the latest news. Posted here is just a taste.

No comments: