Saturday, November 12, 2005

"If They Film...Kill 'em!"

Hollywood does it again! Proving once and for all that the Hollywood movie machine has come up bone-freakin'-dry in the "orginal ideas department," producers, in their infanite wisdom, have decided that the world absolutely, positively cannot go on without remaking my favorite movie of all time. I'm speakin' of course, of Sam Peckenpah's masterpiece, The Wild Bunch, the very movie that this blog was named after (sort of). My good buddy Nik decided to make my day, or torture me to the brink of insanity, by bringing this unholy task to my attention. Thanks, Luddy!

On a lighter note, I've discovered the sixth reason why TV was invented. You can find the first five reasons here.
If you ain't figured out who she is, check out Two & A Half Men. Not bad for starting out as that weird-looking girl in Heavenly Creatures. Yeah, I know, I watch too much TV. It's a sickness.

1 comment:

evildm said...

the wild bunch DOES NOT need to be remade! butthe neither did Psycho.

what I wish hollywood would do is find the missing footage fro sam's other great western "Major Dundee"
It's a personal favorite and one of his least favorite cause the studio cut it up all to hell.