Sunday, December 25, 2005

Number Nine

Listen up, Boppers. I ain't gonna say this but once. Reason number nine as to exactly why TV was invented. Unlike many child stars, Reason Number Nine started out adorable and blossomed into the kind of woman most men would saw their arm off for.

One of Alyssa Milano's earliest movie roles was that of Aaaanold's resourceful daughter in Jeoph Johns' epic Commando, one of my absolute favorite movies and my favorite Aaaanold movies. People like to rip on the current governor of California's movie career, but, let's face it, everyone on this big, blue marble has, at one time, uttered the phraise, "Ah'll be back!" Hell, it even gets used in movies. How did this turn into an Aaaanold rant anyway?!

I could post pictures of her all day, but why waste your time here? Google her! It's what I did. She's only, like, the most Googled person in the history of the internet, much to her chagrin, I'm sure. Keep in mind, however, I mean no disrespect to any of the actresses I list in my little blog, but damn! I'm only posting this image to prove a point. Regardless of how beautiful a woman is, they look even better in black & white.

No comments: