Friday, January 20, 2006

More Salem, AZ Pages!

Okay, I took some time off from the whole art thing for personal reasons, but I'm back with a vengance and crankin' out pages left and right. Along with scripting a fight scene for part two of Up Jumped the Devil (You can see the scribbles here), I've sent some pencils off to Bill "Inkstocologist" Wilkison and resumed work on Nik Havert's and my spellcasting spaghetti western extravaganza Salem, AZ. Below are four pages from the book, some of which might look a little familiar, but I thought they looked better all lumped together. Don't worry, I won't be doing this when I'm something like twenty pages into it.

And, without any more delay, page one...
Two...And due to a script glitch that I'll probably never let Nik live down, I skipped ahead from page two to page four while we figured out exactly how gravity worked. Page three is currently on the drawing table.
And just because I felt like drawing some cheesecake, I skipped way ahead to page seven for the issue's debute of it's title character, the bewitching gunslinger Kerry Connelly!
More pages will be coming soon, so keep it here, boppers!

1 comment:

evildm said...

Looking great my friend. I really enjoy your art.
Jeff