Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Some Days I Just Ain't Right

Some days, I just ain't right.
Sometimes inspiration hits me at the damnedest moments.
Sometimes I just grab my camera and go with my gut.

Recently, I bought my daughter Arlaux a Snow White dress. Fortunately my little tom boy still likes to wear dresses, the crazier the better.

Anyway, I was taking some pictures of my wife (one of which is pictured below) while Arlie was dancing around the room to, of all things, the theme song from The Sopranos, dressed in her Snow White outfit and, Bam! it hit me. So, I grabbed our prop gack, a pair of Mommy's sunglasses and away I went. Arlaux loves to be photographed, so the pictures came out great!
If you don't believe me, check out her blog.



I just know there's a Japanese comic book in this somewhere...

No comments: