Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween '08 Recap!

And so, yet another Halloween has came and went. Next to Christmas, it's our busiest season. So, I took some time off from the various comic book projects I'm working on, and just enjoyed the week with my wife and kids.
There were so many super hero costumes lying around the house after Trick or Treating it looked like a Justice League pool party. Pictured, from left to right, are Atticus as Superman, Arlaux as Hawkgirl, Jeep as Iron Man and their friend Evan as Flash. Ever the businessman, Iron Man clearly plugs Hot Tamales.

Iron Man flies solo for this shot.

Lest you think only the little ones got to enjoy themselves this Halloween, that's yours truly in the "grown up" Flash costume. Atticus was so impressed, he put on his own speedster suit. Barry Allen and Wally West never looked so good!

No costumes in this next picture, just a shameless "Serial Squad!" product placement and a picture of myself on the newest member of the family, nine-month-old Aramiss.

Pop Rocks, anyone? Some of the spoils of Trick or Treat Night sizzle away upon the tongue of my daughter Arlaux (that's "Arlo" to the uninitiated).

And lastly as many of you know, Wednesday nights around here are referred to as "Billy Night" or "Movie Night." This past week, the feature was the 3-D epic "Journey to the Center of the Earth," complete with 3-D glasses. While the 3-D effect was less than spectacular, the movie wasn't bad. I'd give a solid "C" ("A" being the best it could be, "E" being worthy of Cinema Insomnia). No offense to Mr. Lobo, of course.

Pictured above, from left to right, are my son Jeep, my wife Alivia and, of course, Billy.

That's it for this post. I've got lots more, but the clock on the wall says I gotta get going to work soon. Hopefully, it won't be over a year before I can get back to it.

No comments: