Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Convention Schedule '07!

Big news, boppers. Now that beach beauty Marisa Miller has gotten your attention, listed here is my convention schedule for this year.

March 10th there's a one day show in nearby Portage, IN I plan on attending just because it's local and to see what it's about. Aparently it's the second annual show, so maybe they're doing something right. For some reason I lost the link to this show so I can't post it.

I'll be setting up at SPACE, in Colubus, OH, April 21st-22nd with Nik Havert, Mike Indovina, Robert "Hollywood" Swinton and hopefully a few other good guys. Along with all the great stuff available from Pickle Press, I personally hope to have my Big 'Fro Brown t-shirts ready. Look for them at both our table and the table of the "Man In Brown's" creator Robert Swinton.

About a month later, Nik and I will be setting up at Motor City, which is actually in Novi, MI May 18th-20th. It'll probably be more like the 19th & 20th though. With any luck, maybe one of those days, you might even catch a glimpse of the Real Kerry Connelly. Mike will be at Motor City as well. We're feverishly working to get his Chimera "relaunch" ready by then.

After that, I'll be at InConJunction in Indianapolis, IN with Nik on July 6th-8th.

I plan on attending Wizard World, Chicago one day this summer, along with Nik to hopefully help pitch Salem, AZ to potential publishers.

And that'll pretty much wrap up the convention year for me. All above dates, of course, are subject to cancelation at the whim of God. Keep it here, boppers...

No comments: