Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Terror at the Bottom of the World! Update 12-17-08

If you were lucky enough to pick up a copy of The Serial Squad! Terror at the Bottom of the World! ashcan at this year's Mid-Ohio Con, then you've already gotten a sneak peak of things to come. I say lucky because I haven't even seen the ashcan yet, though I'm told it looks great. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, below are the first five pages of TSS!TatBotW! as well as the front cover, which I hope doesn't drive our colorist mad.

The story takes off not long after the first book (still available at Bad Place Productions, finer comic shops abroad and various upcoming conventions), where the events that unfolded during the burgeoning team of adventurers' first mission still resonate in the back of their minds, shaping their immediate futures.

I'm a quarter of the way through the book as I write this and hope to have it done well before S.P.A.C.E. in April of next year, where as it turns out, The Serial Squad! Thrill-O-Rama! has been nominated for the S.P.A.C.E. Prize!. Until then, enjoy these sneak peeks and check back often.






Remember, keep 'em flyin', boppers!

No comments: